For detailed information regarding our benefits programs, please refer to the company Summary Plan Descriptions, which were provided to employees upon hire, or contact the Human Resource department.
Paid Time Off
- Full time employees
- Part time employees scheduled for at least 24 hours per week
- Full time employees– 8 scheduled holidays and 2 floating holidays.
- Floating holidays will be accrued as 0.5 days per quarter.
New Years Day
Day after Thanksgiving
Medical, Dental and other Insurance
- Full time employees are eligible for Health insurance
- Full time employees are eligible for company paid Dental Insurance
- Full time employees are eligible for company paid Long Term Disability insurance
- Full time employees are eligible for company paid Life Insurance
All employees who work 1000 hours or more per year qualify for participation in the company retirement plan at the first eligible enrollment period after completion of twelve months of full time employment. Enrollment occurs in January and July. The “eligible enrollment” will be the first one following the twelve month anniversary of the date of employment.